HCR3-1502 2-Head Embroidery Machine
HAPPY’s 1502 is a unique hybrid between single head and multi-head technology: The machine possesses the unique advantage of being a HAPPY multi-head embroidery machine, yet with the impressive top speed and largest sewing field of our most powerful 1-head. The HCR3-1502 is HAPPY’s most capable 2-head ever, with servo drive for faster, quieter sewing, and more robust construction in many key areas for greater durability and consistent sewing quality at high speeds on challenging surfaces.
- Servo drive system for quieter, higher speed operation
- New carriage base design for smoother, steadier operation at all sewing speeds
- User-friendly touch screen control with on-board help, auto-error correction
- USB flash drive ports, LAN & USB PC connection ports, included software
- 40 million stitch/999-design memory
- Load & set up additional designs while the machine is sewing
- Automatic Color Change / 250 changes allowed per design, applique stop/frameout
- Onboard edits: flip/rotate, fine-scaling, offset from center, and more
- Automatic production & error reporting
- Quick detachable support table (shown installed in photo)
Multi-Head Machines have a 10″ touch screen panel that is packed with features!
• Easy Design Placement- Shows hoop as related to the design
• Displays your key sewing information at a Glance
• Customize your screen the way you want
• Easily place the Applications that you use most on the main screen
• One touch frame out for easy Applique
• Easy Design trace
• Full Built-in Networking and USB ports
• Auto Error correction for the most common issues
• One touch Firmware updates
• Advanced Control over every aspect of your sewing experience-
• Color Sequence/ Change
• And Much More!
HAPPY HCR2- 1502 Machine Specifications
INCLUDED WITH MACHINE
(new HCR embroidery machines purchased from Texmac)
- Full set of tubular hoops, 2 of each size per sewing head:
- 4 x 12cm round hoops
- 4 x 15cm round hoops
- 4 x 32cm square hoops
- 4 x 44cm x 420cm large square wooden hoops
- Full cap sewing equipment: quick-change sash and drivers, 4 cap hoops (2 per head). Auto-design rotation on entering cap mode
- Installation, setup, telephone and internet support from Texmac
- 5-year limited warranty on all Happy HCR multi-head embroidery machines
Machine Performance Specs
- Configuration: 2 heads, 15 needles per head
- Max speed (normal) 1,2000spm; cap sewing: 1100spm.
- Max needle distance: 500mm
- Memory capacity: 999 designs or up to 40 million stitches, 250 color changes per design
Embroidery Sewing Field Per Head
- Max needle distance: 450mm x 500mm (17.7″ x 19.7″)
- Tubular frame field: 440mm x 420mm (17.3″ x 16.5″)
- Ballcaps: 80mm x 360mm (3.1″x 14.2″)
Key Outer Dimensions
- Length: 78″ L; Depth (D1=800mm/32″ with table removed) (D2=128cm/52″; Height: 68.5″ with thread rack, 62″ without.
- Weight: 1760 lb crated; 1342 lb uncrated
- Power type: 220v Single-phase, frequency 50/60hz
- Usage: 320w
*weights, dimensions & other data may be subject to correction.
Click to view/print/download the brochure for
HAPPY HCR3-series muli-head embroidery machines.