HCR3-1502 2-Head Embroidery Machine
HAPPY’s 1502 is a unique hybrid between single head and multi-head technology: The machine possesses the unique advantage of being a HAPPY multi-head embroidery machine, yet with the impressive top speed and largest sewing field of our most powerful 1-head. The HCR3-1502 is HAPPY’s most capable 2-head ever, with servo drive for faster, quieter sewing, and more robust construction in many key areas for greater durability and consistent sewing quality at high speeds on challenging surfaces.
HAPPY HCR2- 1502 Machine Specifications
INCLUDED WITH MACHINE
(new HCR embroidery machines purchased from Texmac)
- Full set of tubular hoops, 2 of each size per sewing head:
- 4 x 12cm round hoops
- 4 x 15cm round hoops
- 4 x 32cm square hoops
- 4 x 44cm x 420cm large square wooden hoops
- Full cap sewing equipment: quick-change sash and drivers, 4 cap hoops (2 per head). Auto-design rotation on entering cap mode
- Installation, setup, telephone and internet support from Texmac
- 5-year limited warranty on all Happy HCR multi-head embroidery machines
Machine Performance Specs
- Configuration: 2 heads, 15 needles per head
- Max speed (normal) 1,2000spm; cap sewing: 1100spm.
- Max needle distance: 500mm
- Memory capacity: 3,000 designs or up to 100 million stitches, 250 color changes per design
Embroidery Sewing Field Per Head
- Max needle distance: 450mm x 500mm (17.7″ x 19.7″)
- Tubular frame field: 440mm x 420mm (17.3″ x 16.5″)
- Ballcaps: 80mm x 360mm (3.1″x 14.2″)
Key Outer Dimensions
- Length: 78″ L; Depth (D1=800mm/32″ with table removed) (D2=128cm/52″; Height: 68.5″ with thread rack, 62″ without.
- Weight: 1760 lb crated; 1342 lb uncrated
- Power type: 220v Single-phase, frequency 50/60hz
- Usage: 320w
*weights, dimensions & other data may be subject to correction.
Multi-Head Machines have a 10″ touch screen panel that is packed with features!
• The 10″ touch screen has a vivid LCD interface
• Easy Design Placement- Shows hoop as related to the design
• Displays your key sewing information at a Glance
• Customize your screen the way you want
• Easily place the Applications that you use most on the main screen
• One touch frame out for easy Applique
• Easy Design trace
• Full Built-in Networking and USB ports
• Auto Error correction for the most common issues
• One touch Firmware updates
• Advanced Control over every aspect of your sewing experience-
• Color Sequence/ Change
• And Much More!