HCR3-X1506 6-Head Stretched Field Embroidery Machine
The HCR3-X1506 is for the production embroiderer who wants no compromise: this machine will produce large-field embroidery in high volume The HCR3 technology engineered into the 1506X will serve to carry on HAPPY’s reputation for producing ultra-durable, high-quality equipment; servo motors let the 1506x operate at higher speeds with smoother, quieter operation; redesigns and reinforcing throughout the frame and drive system improve durability, steadiness and overall sewing quality, even on challenging surfaces.
HAPPY HCR3-X1506 Machine Specifications
INCLUDED WITH MACHINE
(new HCR embroidery machines purchased from Texmac)
- Full set of tubular hoops, 2 of each size per sewing head:
- 12 x 12cm round hoops
- 12 x 15cm round hoops
- 12 x 32cm square hoops
- 12 x 44cm x 42cm large square wooden hoops
- Full cap sewing equipment: quick-change sash and drivers, 12 cap hoops (2 per head). Auto-design rotation on entering cap mode
- Operator’s toolkit and manuals
- Heavy duty casters and height-adjustable feet
- Installation, setup, telephone and internet support from Texmac
- 5-year limited warranty on all Happy HCR multi-head embroidery machines
Machine Performance Specs
- Configuration: 6 heads, 15 needles per head, stretched sewing field
- Max speed (normal) 1,100spm; cap sewing: 1000spm.
- Max needle distance: 500mm
- Memory capacity: 999 designs or up to 40 million stitches, 250 color changes per design
Embroidery Sewing Field Per Head
- Max needle distance: 450mm x 500mm (17.7″ x 19.7″)
- Tubular frame field: 420mm x 440mm (16.5″ x 17.3″)
- Ballcaps: 80mm x 360mm (3.1″x 14.2″)
Key Outer Dimensions
- Length: 4.0M (157 inches); Depth (D1=830mm/32.7″ with table removed) (D2=132cm/52″; Height: 68.5″ with thread rack, 59.6″ without.
- Weight: 2266 lb uncrated
- Power type: 220v Single-phase, frequency 50/60hz
- Usage: 410W
*dimensions, weights & other data may be subject to correction.
Multi-Head Machines have a 10″ touch screen panel that is packed with features!
• The 10″ touch screen has a vivid LCD interface
• Easy Design Placement- Shows hoop as related to the design
• Displays your key sewing information at a Glance
• Customize your screen the way you want
• Easily place the Applications that you use most on the main screen
• One touch frame out for easy Applique
• Easy Design trace
• Full Built-in Networking and USB ports
• Auto Error correction for the most common issues
• One touch Firmware updates
• Advanced Control over every aspect of your sewing experience-
• Color Sequence/ Change
• And Much More!