HCD2 1-Head Embroidery Machine
15-needle, high-performance 1-head
Fast 1200spm speed, heavy duty build
Included 17″ x 16″ hoop tackles big jobs
Easy operation with touchscreen control
Auto-error correction and report functions
HCD2 1-Head Embroidery Machine Details
See What A HAPPY Can Do For You!
The 15-needle HCD2 is HAPPY’s full-sized, heavy-duty commercial single-head embroidery. The HCD2 is easily HAPPY’s most capable single-head, with the largest sewing field, highest operating speeds and a heavy-duty drive system, enabling the machine to handle anything from delicate projects to heavy items, while operated continuously through nonstop, year-round production.
• Intuitive Color Touch screen – easy to learn and operate!
• Time-saving ability to load & set up additional jobs while the machine is in operation.
• Big sewing power: 1200spm max speed, rated for 24 hour production
• Happy’s largest continuous sewing field for amazing versatility.
• Ear-to-ear cap sewing field and optional specialty cap sewing frames.
• USB flash drive port: accepts various brands, sizes of USB flash memory sticks
• Built-in networking: control multiple Happy machines from 1 PC
• User-friendly, customizable screen with built-in help, auto error correction
• Multi-position arms accept a wide variety of hoops and accessories.
• Easy design positioning with easy design trace, visual hoop maps
• Multilingual control panel: change language with a simple setting change.
• Built-in fonts and stock designs.
• Included hoops: 2 each of: 17.3″ x 16.5″square, 12″ x 12″ square, 6″ round, 4.75″ round, wide-field cap frame.
Touch Screen Control
The easy-to-learn color touchscreen transforms the experience: everyday sewing becomes second-nature. With precise onscreen positioning and auto error correction, it’s easy to stay on track, even with challenging fabrics and garments. Smooth out your workflow with customizable front screen (like your smartphone or tablet). Many built-in functions like onboard lettering, stock designs, onscreen design merging and editing functions give you a lot of capability right in the machine!
Large Sewing Field
The HCD2’s impressive sewing field is great for those big 2X, 3X or larger sweatshirts! Or for sewing many repeated patterns in one go – for patches, decorated fabric, and the like.
Embroidering on Caps
HCD2’s included cap sewing kit delivers excellent quality embroidery on a variety of finished ballcaps and visors. With a generous 14″ wide x 4″ tall sewing field, embroidery can be placed on the front and sides of the cap when a project demands it, saving significant hooping time. The high speed and precision sewing of HAPPY’s cap system is a significant asset for any embroidery operation.
Fonts and Designs
The onboard lettering function is easy to use, offering a healthy font selection that allows text setup that can be angled, arched, and arranged by itself or merged with an existing design, directly in the control panel. The built-in library of stock designs let operators have a little decorative fun, right out of the box!
Narrow Cylinder Arm
The ability to embellish on small, tough-to-reach areas is just as big a deal as having a large sewing field. The narrow-profile design of the sewing arm allows direct sewing on normally-tricky areas and items that often crave decoration or even a simple monogram: shirtsleeves, collars, cuffs, handbags, shoes and boots, pockets, finished ballcaps, small purses, golf club covers, cooler bags, laptop cases, luggage pockets…the list goes on!
Easy Design Positioning
The variable-speed design trace feature, coupled with precise visual maps of design and hoops make it easy to position embroidery, for novice and seasoned operators alike. This same system comes in handy for those occasional corrections and do-overs, making precise alignment with pre-existing stitching as easy as any other job on the machine.
Single Head Machines have a 7″ touch screen panel that is packed with features!
• Easy Design Placement- Shows hoop as related to the design
• Displays your key sewing information at a Glance
• Customize your screen the way you want
• Easily place the Applications that you use most on the main screen
• One touch frame out for easy Applique
• Easy Design trace
• Full Built-in Networking and USB ports
• Auto Error correction for the most common issues
• One touch Firmware updates
• Advanced Control over every aspect of your sewing experience-
• Color Sequence/ Change
• And Much More!
HAPPY HCD2 Embroidery Machine Specifications
Key Measurements (see diagram)
Machine base width (A): 30″, with control panel (L) 33″ Machine height (H): 35″; Machine length/depth (W): 31″ Machine weight: 233lbs assembled; 500lbs new in shipping crate.
Sewing Performance and Specifications
– Continuous sewing field: normal (tubular) – 520x400mm
– Cap sewing field 2.8″h x 14.1″w
– Sewing Speed: normal (tubular) – 1200spm
– Cap sewing speed – 1000spm
– Duty Cycle: 24 hr continuous operation
– Memory capacity: 40 million stitches / 999 designs
– Onboard lettering – 12 fonts – generate, sew text directly on the machine
– Layout Mode – combine designs and/or text, personalize directly on the machine
– Included Hoops:
- 2 x large square 17.3″ x 16.5″ wooden hoops
- 2 x large square 12.5″ x 12.5″ hoops
- 2 x round 5.9″ hoops
- 2 x round 4.7″ hoops
- 2 x wide-field ballcap hoops
– Power requirements: 110v or 220v AC / 60hz