Firmware 2.10 is posted for all current touch screen model HAPPY machines, including single-head models HCD2-1501, HCS2-1201 Voyager and HCH-701 Journey, and all current touchscreen multi-head models.
New Features in 2.00 from 1.63:
- On thread break detection, machine now displays needle number where thread break occurred
- Increase in design capacity from 250 designs to 999 designs.
General Instructions for Updating:`
- Click the appropriate link for your machine at the bottom of this post to download the correct ZIP file for your machine’s firmware. For 1-head models, this should be called “firmware210_7inch.zip”. For multi-head models, it should be called “firmware210_10inch.zip”
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a USB thumb drive. The result should be a folder single folder called “UpdateFile” on your thumb drive. You will be prompted to enter a password. Enter the password “happy2251”.
- Insert the thumb drive into your machine.
- From the machine’s sewing (drive) screen, navigate to the main menu, press OTHER then VERSION.
- On the resulting screen, press UPDATE, which should then show the new version detected, then OK to continue the update process. The update will take place automatically and may take several minutes. The update is complete when the machine has automatically restarted successfully.Disclaimer: improper firmware update may disable your machine. Read instructions carefully before proceeding, and contact support. Additional note: If your machine does not display an “UPDATE” button on its “VERSION” screen, contact support for an alternate procedure.
Links for Version 2.00 firmware update: